“shut up, shut up. i am busy wanting.”
~louise redd, playing the bones
10.11.10
fun in nyc
carol and shelly outside balthazar
shelly and me in times square
carol and me at eataly
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Margie, I just happened to check your blog. I am so glad. The pictures of you and Carol and Shelley are great. I am glad to see them. I actually thought there might me other San Fran pictures. Mom
3 comments:
Margie,
I just happened to check your blog. I am so glad. The pictures of you and Carol and Shelley are great. I am glad to see them. I actually thought there might me other San Fran pictures. Mom
You are so cute. I love you.
I take back the cute comment because some other people came to see you in March, but I don't see any of their photos here.
Post a Comment